Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- 2 cups chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup Franks hot sauce
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Bake uncovered 375 for 20 min until bubbly, or just put in a crock pot.
Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches
- 1 (12 count) package Hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 pound shaved Black Forest ham
- 12 slices Gruyere cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) tub PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cut all rolls in half. Place roll bottoms in 9x13-inch pan.
Place sandwiches, covered in foil, in a preheated 350 degrees F oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through.
Roast Beef Wraps
•1/4 cup pineapple preserves
•1/4 cup Dijon mustard
•2 Tablespoons tartar sauce
•sliced cheddar cheese
•sliced roast beef
•chopped green onion
Mix the pineapple preserves, Dijon mustard, and tartar sauce.
Colby Jack, Ham, and Broccoli Wontons
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup (2 oz.) finely diced smoked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup (2 oz.) chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 12 slices Colby Jack cheese, cut in quarters
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place two Colby Jack cheese quarters in each wonton wrapper. Pour egg filling into wonton cups until it is level with the cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the egg mixture is set and wontons are golden brown.
Makes 24 wontons.
- 1 (4-5 lb) brisket
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
Sprinkle beef with seasoning salt.
Jerome's Office-Winning Chili
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 Tsp sugar
- 3/4 Tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 Tlb chili powder
- 2 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 15oz diced tomato with green chiles
- 1 15oz can crushed tomatoes
- 5 15oz can chili beans
- 1 package chili mix
Cook ground beef with onions, peppers, garlic powder, pepper and season salt (mystery ingredient?).